Willis, Texas

I received this email from "Jennifer." At the bottom, she offers her "father's" name, phone number, and email. I called the phone number from two different phones. Got a message that the subscriber "isn't taking calls at this time." Jennifer also sent me pics of herself, which I've included. In correspondence, I asked which university she'd be attending...didn't answer that question. I invited to skype...glossed over that one. I suggested friending each other on Facebook...she ignored the suggestion. I searched for her name on Facebook. It brought back a Jenny Cole who attended UNISA, but it wasn't the girl in the photos that this scammer sent me.

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me, My full name is Jennifer Cole I’m 27 years old.(FEMALE) I was born in Port Elizabeth (SOUTH AFRICA) I speak both language,my Dad is from US while my Mum is from SOUTH AFRICA i went to University Of South Africa (UNISA) and i graduated last year,I’m fun loving, personal,friendly, clean,caring and respectful of others,a non-smoker, i don’t do drugs but I drink occasionally,am single and have no children. I go to church every Sunday.I am coming for my masters degree, am presently on research work at Guam, but will be coming to the state for my master degree in July/August i would have loved to call you but this is a remote area calls is hard to go through from here and I don’t want to waste much time. I’m really interested in renting from you, I would have loved to see it but am very far, with pictures I will really appreciate it. I really want you to tell me more about yourself and if you have garage or parking space because i will have my own car coming over

Am writing to confirm if you still have the room available for rent,If YES, Kindly reply the following questions below:

1) I will like to have the description of the room, size, and the equipment in there.

2) I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.

3) I will also be coming with some of my furniture, electronics that is if it is allowed, like bed, book shelf because I read a lot, shoe rank etc

4) I will also like to know if you accept Cashier's Check or Money Order so that I can contact my father for the payment. is responsible for the payment.

5) If the 4 questions are YES, I will like to know the total cost for the initial move as in first month rent plus utilities and if deposit is necessary.

6) I will like to know the major intersection

7) I will like to know as well when the place will be available and how long you wish to rent it out.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Jennifer Cole.

Reference: My father lives in Atlanta, Georgia and you can contact him to find out more about me, And here is the cell phone # 562-592-8752 to reach him at and his name is Ronald Cole and here is the email address in case you choose to write him (ronaldcole50@yahoo.com). He works as a site manager for a construction company in Atlanta

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Roommates?

Comments

I highly the woman in the pic is the scammer. Most likely, your scammer is a Nigerian male.

Got the same exact email and pics, but it was Kate Jenny. Dad's email the same